Our Candidates’ Charter is our commitment to you. It guides us throughout the recruitment process and our relationship with you.
Our promise to you
Our family values inspire us to treat people with respect and consideration at all times. We will clearly outline our commitment and responsibilities to you and because we believe a relationship is a two-way thing, we’ll always listen to you on how we can help you best. Once you’ve agreed we can work on your behalf, we’ll get straight down to finding you your ideal job.
Our recruitment principles
- We will never send your CV anywhere without your permission
- We will only put you forward for roles that match your skills and requirements
- We will respect your privacy and keep your details confidential
- We will brief you before interviews to make sure you’re fully prepared
- We will provide constructive feedback on your CV and interviews
- We will support you at every stage of the recruitment process
- We will provide you with the highest levels of customer service