Are you missing out on the best candidates?
For the first time in years the market is buoyant and candidates are well and truly in the driving seat – if you’re planning to recruit in 2015 you’ll need to make sure your company has a good recruitment strategy to attract the top talent.
Over the last 12 months we’ve been seeing some dramatic changes. Recruitment is happening at speed, with good quality candidates interviewed and accepting offers faster than many companies are still shortlisting for first interviews. Salaries are rocketing, the packages on offer are becoming ever more attractive and counter offers are increasingly common. Competition is fierce.
Don’t get left behind!
Our Recruiting in a Booming Market workshop provides valuable insight into how the recruitment market is changing, and in less than half a day, you’ll develop the key skills and knowledge to ensure you can snap up the best quality candidates before anyone else does.
What the workshop covers
- Methods of recruitment – the various pros and cons
- The recruitment process – a step-by-step guide
- Exploring different recruitment scenarios – getting it wrong Vs getting it right
- The candidate-driven market – what has changed and why we need to adapt
What will I get from the workshop?
You will know how to:
- make the right decisions before, during and after the recruitment process
- shorten the recruitment cycle and improve the chances of successfully hiring talented individuals
- ensure your company remains competitive and attracts the very best candidates
- work as a team with colleagues and other departments
What previous delegates have said
“An extremely interesting workshop with professional presenters.”
“Well run workshop. I now feel better equipped to deal with recruitment within my role.”
“I found the afternoon extremely valuable (more than I had thought I would). It was very useful…”
Who should attend?
HR teams, Hiring Managers, Directors. The workshop is particularly useful for anyone with limited experience and those with experience only of hiring during the recession.
What does it cost?
The workshop is free to all companies recruiting for scientific, quality, engineering and H&S roles.
For larger companies attending more than one workshop, the first workshop will be free and subsequent workshops will be fee paying: fees will be based on whether Cranleigh Scientific’s recruitment services are to be used.
When and where?
Recruiting in a Booming Market can be arranged at a convenient date and is held on site at your office, for ease of attendance.
How to book
To find out more and to discuss running this workshop, call Alex Salmon on 01483 548804 or email email@example.com.