We are working with a leading environmental business who require an Anaerobic Digestion Site Supervisor to assist in the operational management of their AD site in Rainham Essex. You will ensure health and safety procedures, high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction are maintained at all times. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of the waste sector, or experience involving biological processes or treatment and previous plant experience.
AD Site Supervisor Responsibilities:
- To manage and maintain the sites resources including personnel, the plant, equipment and health and safety requirements, on a daily basis.
- To assist in maintaining compliance with Animal Health, the Environment Agency and with the PAS 110 protocol.
- Comply with Group and Site specific Health and Safety policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Carry out regular and routine monitoring of all site systems whilst ensuring that correct recordings and observing recordings are within set parameters to ensure optimal process tolerances.
- To deputise in the absence of the site manager and to be included in the out of hours site alarm rota.
AD Site Supervisor Experience Required:
- A working knowledge of the waste sector, or experience involving biological processes.
- Previous process plant experience; preferably involving biological processes or treatment.
- Be able to make decisions relevant to role.
- Ability to interpret process data to maximize output and solve process issues.
- Full driving licence
Role: Anaerobic Digestion Site Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Package: £28k - £31k + Benefits
Location: Rainham Essex
Job Ref: 5723