A market leading chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking an Analytical Chemist to join their busy quality control laboratory on a permanent basis. As the Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for a range of duties that can including routine testing, troubleshooting, method development/validation and preparing analytical reports.
This opportunity will suit a recent Chemistry/Biochemistry graduate who is keen to develop a successful career focused to Analytical Chemistry.
Analytical Chemist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out analytical testing on samples, finished products and intermediates as required. Testing chemicals using wet chemistry and instrumental techniques HPLC, KF, Auto titrator, FTIR, TLC.
- Prepare quality reports once full analysis on samples have been completed.
- Develop methods for the analysis of products.
- Calibration of QC equipment when required.
- Ensure laboratory work area is clean and tidy.
- Manage necessary documentation and retain copies as required by operating procedures.
Analytical Chemist Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Chemistry/Biochemistry or closely related field of study.
- Knowledge of HPLC, KF, Auto titrator, FTIR, TLC.
- Confident in preparing analytical reports.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated, well organized and pro-active learner
In return, the organisation will provide a competitive salary + benefits
Job Ref: 5929