A leading pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Analytical Chemist to join its team. Your focus will primarily be on HPLC based projects. To be considered you must have previous experience in performing HPLC analysis in either a GMP or UKAS compliant lab.
- Work as an analytical chemist using chromatographic techniques to pharmacopoeial or other published method sources in an analytical testing laboratory.
- To work in compliance with the Company regulations including in-house health and safety, GMP, GLP and UKAS Quality requirements.
- To complete analytical work within required timeframes.
- Educated to degree standard in chemistry or related subject.
- Previous experience in a laboratory performing HPLC/UPLC analysis.
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Good practical analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours if necessary.
Additional requirements would be advantageous:
- Work experience in a pharmaceutical QC laboratory.
- Experience of Chromeleon data system
- Experience with Pharmacopoeial chromatographic methods
Salary £25k - £30k + bonus
Job Ref: 6301