A leading pharmaceutical company requires an Analytical Scientist to join the team and support them in a very exciting stage of growth. You will be based at their state of the art facility in Kent and provide scientific support to the early stage development of new drug applications, you will apply a range of analytical techniques to understand the chemical and physical properties of drug substances and products.
To be successful you should possess experience in method development, validation and possess a strong understanding in a range of analytical techniques: (HPLC, UHPLC and GC-MS)
Analytical Scientist Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of analytical test methods.
- Perform analysis of samples to support the characterisation of products.
- Provide technical expertise on a variety of chromatographic techniques (HPLC, UHPLC and GC-MS)
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment.
- Provide support to junior team members.
- Design and execute development protocols and reports.
- Record all experimental outcomes to a high standard.
Analytical Scientist Requirements:
- Ideally hold a scientific based degree.
- Significant analytical experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with the use of a variety of analytical techniques HPLC/UPLC, GC-MS and other spectroscopic techniques) including method development and validation.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to convey technical information in the form of a written report or presentation
- Excellent attention to detail to be able to record and interpret data accurately
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Job Ref: 5668