An exciting opportunity has arisen for an analytical scientist to join the research and development department of a leading FMCG business in Surrey. As an analytical scientist you will play a vital part in the R&D process; perform tests using analytical chromatography instrumentation whilst complying with GMP & GLP regulations. To be successful as an analytical scientist you should possess commercial laboratory experience, proficient in the use of: HPLC, GC or GC-MS instrumentation and a sound knowledge of GMP or GLP regulations.
Analytical Scientist Responsibilities:
- Provide summaries and reports for testing results from analysis using:
- GC & GC-MS
- Ion Chromatography
- Quality and timely delivers of routine testing data.
- Method validation in accordance with protocols and SOP’s.
- Prepare solutions using approved standards.
- Submission of samples using electronic lab notebooks.
- Conform to site and lab Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
- Comply with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
Analytical Scientist Requirements:
- Commercial laboratory experience performing routine analytical tests: HPLC, GC, GC-MS and IC.
- Sound knowledge around Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques used for product development and quality control.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving with good computer literacy.
Salary: £22-25K + Benefits - 24 Days Holiday - Contributory Pension Scheme - Private Medical Insurance - Flexible Working – On Site Canteen
Job Ref: 5474