A Diagnostics manufacturer is looking for an Analytical Technician to join their Technical Production team. Lead by the Analytical Supervisor the role will cover testing and evaluation of antigens, antibodies and other raw materials, as well as the assessment of in-process materials both in ELISA and qPCR.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
• Running ELISA for:
o Raw material evaluation, including antigens, antibodies and sera.
o Testing in-process materials, including plates, conjugates, buffers and controls.
• Running qPCR for:
o Raw materials, in-process and final testing
• Department calibrations and equipment maintenance.
• Data interpretation and presentation of results.
• Working to GMP/GLP
• Assisting with manufacture and other duties as the business requires.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject desirable
• Ability to work proactively both individually and in a team
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility / adaptability
• Good time management
• Pride in work
Technical Skills and Experiences:
• Six-months analytical lab experience essential
• Work experience with ELISA and PCR desirable
• Technical understanding of ELISA/PCR and its applications
• Working within a GMP/GLP framework
Salary £20k - £25k
Job Ref: 6042