An excellent opportunity has arisen for chemical technician to join a global chemical manufacturing business on a permanent basis at their in Berkshire. As a chemical technician you will work as part of the chemical blending team performing analysis tests within the laboratory facilities recording data and ensuring all records & documentation are maintained on all ISO quality management systems. To be successful as a chemical technician you must possess previous experience within a commercial laboratory.
Chemical Technician Responsibilities:
• Preparation of components chemicals and formulations for testing and supply.
• Operate specialist laboratory test equipment to deliver accurate results.
• Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory test equipment and instrumentation where required.
• Observe and interpret results reporting findings to appropriate parties where required.
• Maintain and purchase adequate inventory of laboratory samples and supplies.
• Maintain adequate level of specific as well as general technical expertise through training.
Chemical Technician Requirements:
• HNC or equivalent in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry.
• Precious experience within a commercial laboratory is essential.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly.
• Ability to carry out laboratory tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of safe laboratory practices.
Competitive Salary + Excellent Company Benefits
Job Ref: 6126