A leading manufacturer within the diagnostic industry requires a Bioanalytical Technician to join its team. Your role will cover the testing and evaluation of antigens antibodies and other raw materials as well as the assessment of in-process materials both in ELISA and qPCR. To be considered you must have previous lab experience within a manufacturing environment. Experience in ELISA and/or qPCR is strongly desired but not essential.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Raw material evaluation including antigens antibodies and sera.
- Testing in-process materials including plates conjugates buffers and controls.
- Raw materials in-process and final testing
- Manufacture dispensing and labelling of kit components
- Department calibrations and equipment maintenance.
- Data interpretation and presentation of results.
- Working to GMP/GLP
- Assisting with the manufacture and other duties as the business requires.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject desirable
- Ability to work proactively both individually and in a team
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / adaptability
- Good time management
- Pride in work
Technical Skills and Experiences:
- Previous lab experience essential
- Work experience with ELISA
- Technical understanding of ELISA and its applications
- Working within a GMP/GLP framework
Salary £20k - £23k
Job Ref: 6310