A leading FMCG manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join its team. You will be managing the development and launch of an exciting and disruptive new product and will be responsible for the full marketing and ‘go to market’ strategy in this new role. To be considered you must have proven experience in a Brand Management (or similar) role within another FMCG business.
This role is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and really make your mark delivering an exciting new product to market. You’ll need to be as comfortable working cross-functionally to develop products and launch assets whilst pitching the concept to senior management and prospective clients. You will be the brand!
- Coordinate the development and launch of a new mass-market vaping brand.
- Work with the NPD team to deliver the project on time and on budget.
- Develop inspiring and impactful assets and bring them to markets including local adaptation when necessary.
- Work with a variety of channels dependent on the brand position and business opportunity.
- Provide the business with monthly updates on all deliverables and KPIs.
- Run events and related promotional engagements.
- Work with the Commercial Department on pitch decks. Lead presentations with prospective clients and partners.
- Three years brand management experience in disruptive FMCG businesses.
- A proven track record of challenging the status quo and delivering innovative solutions.
- Experience of driving a targeted product strategy to key markets and globalisation.
- Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions.
- The ability to develop a brand into a universal offering and a clear understand of how brand translates.
- An excellent understanding of consumer behaviour.
What you’ll get
- The ability to influence a successful business and internationally.
- Flexible working hours.
- Success based bonus structure.
- The opportunity to travel to expos and events.
- Be part of a young and exciting team.
- Full responsibility from day one with a steep learning curve guaranteed.
- A great opportunity to progress your career get recognition within a Private Equity backed business as we continue to go from strength to strength at a genuinely exciting time.
Salary £33k - £40k
Job Ref: 6401