A leading provider of clinical services is looking for a Sub-Investigator to join its growing team. You will be responsible for the conduct of the trial including the wellbeing of your subjects enrolled in the study and you may delegate specific duties to trained members of your team. You must be GMC registered and have significant experience working within clinical trials and with MHRA regulations to apply for this role.
- Working under the direct supervision of the Principal Investigator
- Performing the studies in accordance with ICH GCP (R2)
- Ensuring that adequate time and appropriate resources are available to perform the study as described in this protocol
- Ensuring that all persons assisting with the trial are adequately qualified persons to whom duties have been delegated
- Signing an Investigator Agreement to confirm acceptance and willingness to comply with the study protocol
- Maintaining adequate records of each subject’s participation
- Managing the clinical trial team – supervising, mentoring, training, risk management, etc.
- To undertake specific administrative duties as required including appropriate record-keeping
- To perform other duties of a similar nature appropriate to your position which may be required from time to time by the line manager
- Plan and prioritise own workload
- Work within Company operational and professional guidelines
- A medical doctor with 4 years of clinical experience (post-graduation)
- Must have completed foundation and core medical competencies
- GMC Registered
- Significant experience within Clinical Trials
- Experience with MHRA regulations
- Postgraduate membership exams (like MRCP) would be highly favourable
This is a great opportunity to join one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world.
Salary £55k - £60k
Job Ref: 6345