A world class energy plant is recruiting for a Multi Skilled Control and Instrumentation Technician, who will be responsible for delivering the sites preventative and condition based maintenance activities which contribute to the life cycle integrity of the plant.
The ideal individual will have extensive experience in a relevant role in a power generation, EfW, petrochemical or process systems environment.
• Complete QAL 3 checks to comply with CEMS legislative requirements.
• Plan, carry out, and document preventative, condition based and reactive maintenance.
• Effective diagnosis ensuring repairs are completed safely, swiftly, completely, and economically.
• Maintain up to date records of assets, calibrations and service histories with action triggers as required.
• Undertake work both personally and in close liaison with team members and external contractors.
• Work prescribed shift pattern to support out of hour’s preventative maintenance works.
• Develop and manage routine maintenance contracts ensuring that all the requirements of the site are met through contractor management.
• Member of the planned outage team responsible for discipline, planning, work order generation, scopes and contracts.
• Specific ACT and other equipment provider training (to be provided/supplemented)
• HNC level or above in a relevant Engineering subject – Electrical/Electronic, Control & Instrumentation or Process Engineering
• Technically competent with steam raising plant and power generation equipment
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a relevant maintaining role in a power generation, EfW, petrochemical or process systems setting
• Experience with computerised maintenance management systems and contractor management
Benefits: 33 days holiday (includes Bank Holidays), pension, discount vouchers, life assurance
Job Ref: 5446