Our client is the industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial fabrics and composite materials. The organisation is currently seeking an Electrical Project Engineer for their Cambridgeshire based facility. As an Electrical Project Engineer you will lead continuous improvement projects within the electrical and control departments and apply your electrical engineering skills and expertise to active projects.
Electrical Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead continuous improvement projects in the field of Electrical and Control fields.
- Provide Electrical & Controls Engineering skill and knowledge to the Project Engineering team.
- Support and participate in engineering projects across site as requirements arise
- Support project, process and maintenance activities that will lead to improved safety and production efficiency
- Lead CMF continuous improvement projects from concept to successful implementation.
- Develop concepts into detailed control specifications on a broad range of manufacturing equipment.
Electrical Project Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Project Engineer with a Controls background.
- Hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Project engineering experience in a manufacturing or process environment.
- Experience including design and specification of industrial chemical processes or similar.
- Rockwell PLC knowledge required (Logix 5000 & 500, Historian)
- Understanding of Safety PLC systems and SIL.
- Experience of industry standard risk assessment techniques such as HAZOP, FMEA.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite.
Competitive Salary + Benefits – Performance bonus – 25 Days holidays – Pension contribution – subsidised canteen – Free on-site parking - Hours of work: 8:30 – 4:45pm
Job Ref: 5500