A global leader in the food research market currently requires a Food Law Advisor to join their Regulatory Affairs team at their state of the art facility in Surrey. You will need to possess fluent Thai & English language skills coupled with a strong scientific background (ideally degree level).
As a key member of the regulatory team your role will see you focusing on researching and keeping up-to-date with food legislation, training, acting as a mentor for designated members of the team and providing accurate and up-to-date regulatory information to the organisations food industry clients.
Food Law Advisor Responsibilities include:
• Building and maintaining a high level of awareness of current food legislation and forthcoming regulatory developments.
• Answering questions from our food industry clients relating to food legislation.
• Contributing to the delivery of regulatory consultancy projects.
• Undertaking regulatory compliance checks
Food Law Advisor Experience required:
• Educated to degree level in a Scientific (or related) subject
• Possess fluent Thai and English and another foreign language
• If you have gained any regulatory knowledge or experience relating to the provision of food law this will beneficial but not essential
• You will have excellent communication, team working and good project management skills, and the ability to thrive in a diverse and varied working environment ensuring an efficient delivery of our services to clients.
In return, the company are able to offer a competitive benefits package and an opportunity to work with a friendly and dynamic team with a long-established and highly recognised name in the global food industry. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate in a role that will be challenging, varied and rewarding. Initial training will be provided.
Job Ref: 5366