A market leading chemical manufacturing business is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their busy quality control facility on a permanent basis. You will take a primary focus in the analysis of raw chemical samples, data entry and following strict quality procedures – a fantastic opportunity for a recent chemistry graduate to join a growing business and develop valuable analytical experience.
- Perform analysis on raw samples (HPLC/UPLC).
- Carry out freeze-drying of various products.
- Keeping the product’s registers up to date and take the products back to the store when analysis has finished.
- Follow the good working practice in the lab.
- Familiarity with working in lab environment is an advantage.
- Degree qualified in Chemistry or closely related field of study.
- Experience in the use of analytical techniques: Titration, TLC, polarimetry, Karl Fischer will be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and within a team when required.
- Self-motivated, well organized and pro-active learner.
In return, the organisation will provide a competitive salary £18k + benefits + training