A global cosmetics company is looking for a Laboratory Administrator to join their team. You will be responsible for the timely and accurate flow of chemicals and components. You will also assist with the team life cycle management and other department wide admin tasks. You must be fluent in French to apply for this role. This role is a Fixed Term Contract until the end of December 2018.
- Manage the open order book for suppliers. Ensuring that all orders arrive on the agreed date and in time for production.
- Negotiate as necessary with vendors to ensure required delivery dates are met, this will include de-expediting, expediting and cancelling orders as necessary
- Move chemicals and components between plants to ensure they are available for production and that we are not causing excess
- Organise for shipment of samples as requested by wider business
- Communicate accurate delivery information in SAP by enforcing supplier PO confirmations and supplier ASN (Advanced Shipping Notification) compliance.
- Liaise with Resource Planners/TPM Planners globally to advise any changes to the supplier delivery dates.
- Maintain scorecards for all applicable vendors.
- Regularly review and maintain parameters for all chemicals and components connected to brands.
- Support departments by producing reports for the team including ASN KPIs for locations, blocked stock and Project Swift KPIs
- Support the team by raising DAVs.
- Support team with transport management and goods receipt process management
- Contribute towards department Business Goals and KPI’s.
- University Degree or previous Admin experiance
- English, Fluent in French is essential
- SAP experience
- Microsoft Office
Job Ref: 5619