A high-tech leading manufacturing company is currently seeking Manufacturing Process Technicians to join them at their site in Redhill. The Manufacturing Process Technician will follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells within the manufacturing department to quality and production plans.
The shifts are as follows:
- Early and late shift (weekly rotating, two-shift pattern of 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.45pm to 10.00pm with 60 minutes’ break time during each shift)
Manufacturing Process Technician Responsibilities:
- Follow work instructions to manufacture fuel cells within the manufacturing department to quality and production plans, to include accurate weighing and recording of data, operating process equipment and completing in-process checks.
- Carry out visual inspection of fuel cells against quality standards and record data.
- Perform all quality control actions as identified on the control plans.
- Inform the line manager of any non-conformances with the process or product and take the necessary actions as indicated on the control plan.
- Maintain adequate stocks of raw materials to complete the required processes and report any shortages.
- Work with R&D and Engineering personnel in continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are observed.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy at all times.
Manufacturing Process Technician Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Basic engineering/scientific/chemical/manufacturing process skills.
- Previous manufacturing operations experience.
- Previous experience as a Laboratory Technician, ie solution-making, small batch-making etc – Desirable
- Experience of working in controlled areas eg GMP, clean room – Desirable
- Previous quality control measurement and reporting experience – Desirable
- Basic IT skills.
- Evidence of numeracy and literacy skills.
- An understanding of ISO9001.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Role: Manufacturing Process Technician
Job Type: Permanent, shifts
Early and late shift (weekly rotating, two-shift pattern of 6.00am to 2.00pm and 1.45pm to 10.00pm with 60 minutes’ break time during each shift)
Package: £19,640 + 20% Shift Allowance (£23,568)
Job Ref: 6045