Manufacturing Production Engineer focused on supporting and developing the current cell and stack manufacturing processes and equipment. Will also support the development, installation and commission of new processes and equipment internally and at customer sites. Assist in specifying plant layout, materials flow and materials storage for existing production lines and any new manufacturing sites.
Manufacturing Production Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Production Engineering of the Fuel Cells
- Organise parts, building and paperwork for prototypes
- Interface with engineering, test and systems
- Set up production cells
- Develop current manufacturing processes.
- Assist in the acquisition of new equipment, including planning for delivery and commissioning.
- Design of production intent tooling and fixtures.
- Provide support for manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with manufacturing operations and research and development to solve problems.
- Ensure equipment performs within the expected ranges of performance, troubleshooting those that do not.
- Undertake technology transfer to manufacturing Licensees
- Support design and set up of manufacturing site with Licensees
Manufacturing Production Engineer Skills and Experience Required:
- HNC/HND/BEng in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Engineering discipline
- Hands on Engineer
- Experienced in equipment fault finding
- Aptitude for both Mechanical and Electrical work
- Experienced in the design of fixtures and tooling
- Experienced in PLC programming Siemens S7, Mitsubishi, Allen-Bradley
- Experience user of AutoCad
- Experienced in CADCAM programs
- Experienced in G-Code programming
- Experienced Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering
- Screen Printing
- Laser Welding / Drilling machining
- Robotics, Automation
Competitive Salary + Benefits - 25 days’ annual leave - Contributory pension scheme (2% by employee 6% by the company with the option to increase to 3% and 8% respectively) - Life Assurance scheme at 4x gross annual salary.
Job Ref: 6735