Our client, the industry leader in the manufacture of composite materials require a Material Coordinator for a 3 month contract with the high possibility of going permanent. The Material Coordinator will be based at their Cambridgeshire UK manufacturing facility. As the Material Coordinator you will enable work centres to function efficiently and safely by ensuring the correct materials are ready at the start of each job. The Material Coordinator will have experience of using spreadsheets, have an understanding of the production process and any ISO or AX2012 knowledge would be desirable.
Material Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Liaise with cell coordinators to prioritise the work plan each week.
- Ensure raw materials are available line side ready for the start of the next job.
- Complete final issues at the end of each job within 24hours of the end of the job
- Ensure excess materials are returned to the warehouse at order completion.
- Carry out stock checks and ensure stocks are maintained accurately.
- Print hazard and general labels.
- Liaise with materials management and 3PL to ensure all materials are ready at the relevant work centres as required to maintain production.
- Coordinate with cell coordinators on the production schedule
- Maintain accurate inventory levels, picking and inventory journals in AX
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Experience of creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Computer literate and have a sound knowledge of AX2012. Must have a good understanding of the production processes.
- Must be capable of expressing themselves orally and in writing
- Ability to carry out general mathematical calculations.
- Have a good level of reading comprehension to understand written instructions.
Role: Material Coordinator
Pay Rate: Competitive Salary
Job Type: Monday – Friday, 3 month Fixed Term Contract with possibility to go permanent
Industry: Aerospace / Composites / Materials
Job Ref: 6039