A leading biotech company has an exciting opportunity for a Microbiologist to join its team. In this role you will be researching how to kill airborne pathogens and supporting the manufacturing team with production of successful research. You must have a microbiology degree and have previous microbiology lab experience in another biotech or pharmaceutical company.
1. Investigating various published protocols to develop a research plan.
2. Laboratory-based investigation of existing, modified and novel protocols for the production and testing of biological products.
3. Assessing the performance of different production methods.
4. Creating full auditable validation documentation
5. Providing technical guidance on the productionisation of a new product range.
Essential skills and experience
This is a rare opportunity to practise microbiology in both an R&D and Manufacturing environment
Competitive salary in line with experience
Job Ref: 5997