A leading medical device manufacturer is looking for a microbiologist to strengthen the team at their state of the art facility in Kent. The primary purpose of this role is to perform microbiological tests of water based, finished product samples in accordance to GCLP. To be successful you should possess experience in a commercial testing laboratory and hold a degree within a relevant scientific discipline.
- Perform Microbiological testing of In- Process, Water and Finished Product samples and Raw Material Samples
- Ensuring that all personal training in the company policies, SOPs, safety procedures are kept up to date and are in line with GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice)
- Processing of Biological Indicators, microbiological media quality control & sterility testing.
- Recording all results as per cGMP standards
- Possess experience in a commercial testing laboratory ideally using aseptic techniques & microbiological identification.
- Hold a degree within a relevant scientific discipline.
- Excellent numerical, verbal and literacy skills.
- IT literate with practical understanding of Microsoft applications.
- Good organisational skills
Competitive salary + Excellent Benefits - 25 Days Holiday - Life assurance - BUPA Health-care - Personal Pension scheme - Free Parking - Child care vouchers - Cycle to work scheme
Job Ref: 5568