An opportunity has arisen for a packaging testing lead to join a leading packaging materials testing organisation at their state of the art facility in Leatherhead, Surrey. Your role within the packaging testing team will be vital, working alongside the laboratory staff and other team members to develop and enhance testing programmes and applications for new and existing clients.
To be successful you should possess commercial experience working within a testing laboratory, possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ideally hold a relevant scientific, engineering or physics qualification.
Packaging Testing Lead Responsibilities:
- Developing and leading standard and value-adding testing work programmes to meet workflow and revenue requirements of the business.
- Utilise specialist testing knowledge and a sound understanding of underlying scientific principles to project manage high quality testing.
- Develop solutions to routine testing technical problems.
- Oversee and manages involvement of multiple team members and on a project basis.
- Support the Business Manager, Senior Project Manager and Laboratory Manager by providing technical input to other team members.
Packaging Testing Lead Requirements:
- It is essential that you possess commercial experience working within a testing laboratory.
- Have a good understanding of laboratory processes and SOP’s.
- Ideally hold a relevant scientific, engineering or physics qualification.
- Some commercial project management experience within a scientific or engineering organisation would be highly advantageous.
- Experience within the packaging/materials testing industry would also be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal coupled with good commercial awareness and an eye for detail.
Competitive Salary + Benefits – Flexible Working Hours – Company Pension Contribution
Working Hours: Monday – Friday: 08:00am- 06:00pm (Flexible)
Job Ref: 5776