An established pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturer requires a Process Engineer to join its expanding engineering team in Farnham. The Process Engineer will support delivery of medium to long term projects; to ensure availability of capacity and capability to meet commercial demand within a pharmaceutical environment.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
· Use technical expertise and influence to identify opportunities for process improvement projects for medical device and drug device combination products. Complete implementation through generation of data/technical justification implementation and qualification.
· Provide expert technical/process knowledge and investigation expertise for significant quality events in all areas of the manufacturing process. Lead identification of root cause and implementation of effective CAPAs; ensuring delivery is completed in a compliant matter.
· Implementation of change controls for process or equipment changes within Manufacturing.
· Lead and manage the process of technical transfers (including process development scale up and new product introduction) from development to manufacturing and between sites/companies. Ensure that actions are tracked for compliance and delivery in line with agreed plans and provide regular updates/feedback to key stakeholders to ensure visibility of project progress is maintained.
· Support validation activities for commercial manufacturing to ensure that processes are maintained in a validated and compliant state.
· Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished in accordance with company values.
Process Engineer Required Experience:
Role: Process Engineer
Job Type: Permanent Monday – Friday
Package: £40k – £42k Pension Bonus Life assurance 25 days holiday private medical insurance
Industry: Manufacturing GMP/ Scientific / Biotechnology / Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical
Job Ref: 6186