A growing biopharmaceutical organisation currently requires a Production Operator to join its team based at its state of the art facility on the Isle of Man. This is a fantastic position for an experienced manufacturing operator with the opportunity to gain industry exposure in a GMP-like environment. If successful you will receive financial relocation support and temporary accommodation.
Process Operator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operates monitors and controls downstream process plant/equipment to agreed schedules applying safe standards of work and good manufacturing practices.
- Performing downstream process according to written process instructions in order to achieve safe quality intermediate or finished products.
- Handling materials correctly as specified in MSDS.
- Accurately record all processing records and stock movements.
- Facilitating the movement of raw and waste materials within manufacturing.
- Performing and recording cleaning operations for process plant/equipment in order to meet laid down specifications.
- Completing relevant area audits and checklists in accordance with specified schedule.
- Actively participates in continuous improvements
Process Operator Experience and Qualifications required:
- A process manufacturing background is essential
- Current first aid qualification is desirable not essential
- Must be willing to work a shift pattern (when required)
- Completed basic educational with qualifications achieved to at least GCSE or equivalent level in English Maths Science and IT.
- An attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have a good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Have excellent planning and problem-solving skills
- Full in-house training will be provided for successful applicant.
Role: Process Operator
Package: £20k - £25k relocation package if required
Sector: Engineering / Pharmaceutical /Chemical / Manufacturing / Scientific
Hours: Mon-Fri Must be willing to work a shift pattern (when required)
Location: Isle of Man
Job Ref: 6454