An opportunity had arisen for a Production Technician to join an established flavours and ingredients manufacturing business at its facility in Hampshire. As a production technician you will work as part of the manufacturing team, operating equipment within the plant, weigh and blend ingredients according to clients’ requirements all in accordance with company SOP’s and GMP regulations.
To be successful you should possess excellent communication skills, previous production experience working within a GMP regulated environment.
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Collect, accurately weighing and blending ingredients as per formulation as required with accurate labelling and record keeping.
- Handle/ manufacturing products and raw materials by complying with the information within the MSDS’s, risk and COSHH assessments.
- Operate the plant and equipment to mix, manufacture, transfer, and pack product.
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and housekeeping, observing company policies and operating ‘clean-as-you-go’ practices consistent with HACCP, GMP and general BRC requirements.
Production Technician Requirements:
- Previous production experience is essential.
- Experience within a GMP regulated environment (Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Food, Chemical or similar)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- An understanding of quality control systems.
- Possess an understanding around food hygiene.
- Access to your own transport (Due to rural location)
Salary: £20,000 (Increasing to £21,500 after probation) + Benefits - Monday to Friday - 8am to 4:30pm (30min Lunch Break)
Job Ref: 6640