A growing biopharmaceutical manufacturer requires an experienced Project Manager to join the team. Your role will be to facilitate Project Planning throughout to ensure optimum schedules are maintained. Due to the technical nature of the projects, it is preferred that you have previous experience in project management within another GMP or scientific environment.
- Facilitate generation of new project plans
- To maintain all live plans through periodic review and updated.
- Gather progress information from project team members to allow progress to be monitored, and highlight issues/delays to the program leads.
- Ensure all planning changes are clearly documented and recorded.
- Provide performance measurement.
- The job holder is responsible for maintaining cGxP and H&S knowledge applicable to the job.
- To work with project leads to establish, develop and maintain individual plans to track actions, maintain dependencies and identify resource requirements
- To work with project leads to identify potential and actual risks to the success of individual plans.
- To work with project leads to facilitate the resolution of resource or priority conflicts in a constructive and challenging fashion ensuring a pragmatic balance between control and timely delivery and quality.
- To report to the program leadership team on progress against individual plans, identifying resource issues and escalating risk issues for resolution.
- To consolidate the individual project plans into one or more program plans identifying key program milestones, resource needs, issues and risks
- To report to the Manufacturing Program Director on progress of projects
- Previous experience working in GMP environment.
- Ideally some previous experience working within chemistry but this is not essential
- Significant and proven project management experience
- Ability to work with a technical and a skill- diverse team
- PRINCE2 qualification – Desirable
Salary £40k - £42k
Job Ref: 5506