A leading diagnostics business requires a QA Documentation Officer to join them on a 12 month contract. Your role will be to support and circulate controlled documents with the Quality Management System and to prepare batch documents. To be considered you must have previous experience in QA documentation in a GMP environment.
May include some or all of the following:
- To prepare documentation using appropriate computer software.
- To circulate documentation for review/approval and training using the online documentation system.
- To provide support for users of the online documentation system.
- To prepare documentation for batch folders.
- To archive/retrieve quality records from the onsite storage area.
- To author relevant documents within the department.
- To assist in the release of information and data in response to requests.
- To perform training on quality issues as and when required.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of English Language GCSE
- Understanding of ISO 9001 Quality System
- QA Documentation experience in a cGMP environment
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Use of Microsoft Office including Word Visio Excel and Access (extensive knowledge of word e.g. formatting tables images etc.)
12 Month Contract / Mid- October Start
£20k-£25k (dependent on experience)