An opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Manager to join an innovative e-liquid manufacturer at its state-of-the-art facility in Surrey. As a QA Manager you will play a pivotal role in the development of company wide QMS within the organisation.
To be successful as a QA Manager you should hold a degree in chemistry, food science or closely related discipline and possess previous experience implementing new procedures within a FMCG, Pharma or related environment.
QA Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain GMP (Good Manufacturing Process) & Quality Management System (QMS)
- Take responsibility for documentation and document control, including devising and reviewing current procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
- Management of QC analysts and ensure test methods are validated and fit for purpose
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point) implementation, training and compliance.
- Perform ad hoc audits and inspections of all quality control systems.
- Be the point of contact for external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections and assist with investigations.
- Monitor the QMS performance and ensure all UK legal standards are met.
QA Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level within in chemistry, food science or closely related discipline
- Possess previous experience implementing new procedures within a FMCG, Pharma or similar environment.
- Experience within the e-liquid or tobacco industry would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP and QMS methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with different departments and personalities within the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits – Company Pension Contribution – Free Onsite Parking – Private Healthcare – Cycle to Work
Job Ref: 6642