A Welsh based Food Manufacturer is looking for a QA Supervisor to join its growing team. You will be responsible for conducting, monitoring and recording record checks on all aspects of production and must ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken by the QA team in the event of any non-conformances. The QA Supervisor will oversee the company’s calibration, internal GMP audits and work with the Technical Site Manager in maintaining the quality systems and quality standards throughout the site. You must have previous experience working in a QA environment with food and have advanced food hygiene qualifications to apply for this role.
- To provide support and mentoring for the QA team.
- Scheduling QA shift pattern and holidays. QA holiday cover may be required.
- To work to and maintain all aspects of the Quality System.
- To oversee Quality of products against specification requirements and implement appropriate corrective action where required.
- To work closely with the Production teams monitoring and ensuring that traceability is conducted and completed correctly.
- To ensure that C.C.P’s within the factory are being adhered to correctly
- To ensure internal audits are completed on time against the required schedule.
- To ensure good manufacturing standards are maintained in the factory.
- To monitor the collection of samples such as taste panel, shelf life and micro samples.
- To oversee the Taste panel and shelf life assessments
- To validate HACCP CCP’s on site to ensure compliance
- To maintain the company’s calibration system in line with the latest BRC standard.
- Previous experience of working with chilled food and process knowledge.
- Experience of working in a flexible environment across shifts and departments.
- Advanced Food Hygiene preferable
- Basic Health and Safety Certificate
- Internal Auditor skills
- Participation of third party external audits.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Salary £27k - £28k
Job Ref: 6088