A growing diagnostics manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst to join its team. You will support the QC team in the testing of raw materials and final packed kits. To be considered you will ideally have a BSc in a bio-based subject, although equivalent experience will also be considered.
- To run in-process and QC ELISA, Calibration and monitoring and maintenance of crucial equipment.
- Testing of raw materials that are used in manufacture of final kits.
- Inspect final packed kits for QC release.
- Preparation of reagents for running assays
- Educated with a relevant bachelor’s degree (desirable) OR must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and science with relevant industry experience (> 6 months).
- Understanding of ELISA and/or PCR processes (can be theoretical).
- Ability to work to GMP or GLP level ideally
- Ability to be methodical, conscientious and show attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management skills.
Salary £20k - £24k
Job Ref: 6596