A diagnostic manufacturing company requires a Lab Analyst to join its team. Your role will be to run ELISA to cover the testing and evaluation of antigens, antibodies and other raw materials. To be considered you will have a degree in biochemistry, or a related subject with experience in working with ELISA. Those without a degree but with the equivalent experience will be considered.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
• Running ELISA for:
o Raw material evaluation, including antigens, antibodies and sera.
o Testing in-process materials, including plates, conjugates, buffers and controls.
• Data interpretation and presentation of results.
• Department calibrations and equipment maintenance.
• Working to GMP/GLP
• Assisting with manufacture and other duties as the business requires.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject desirable
• Ability to work proactively both individually and in a team
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility / adaptability
• Good time management
• Pride in work
Technical Skills and Experiences:
• Six-months lab experience working with ELISA essential
• Technical understanding of ELISA and its applications desirable
• Working within a GMP/GLP framework
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills with a company that's at a very exciting stage of growth
Salary £20k - £25k
Job Ref: 5571