A growing FMCG manufacturer requires a QHSE Coordinator to join its team. Your role will be to support both the H&S and quality departments to ensure the appropriate regulations are adhered to and met. To be considered you must have previous experience in a similar position within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Purpose and Scope:
- To ensure that the QHSE departmental objectives are met
- That all products meet or exceed the quality standards.
- That all safety and environmental standards are met
- To ensure that the adherence to the QMS are constantly met
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the management of ISO 9001.2015, 14001.2015 and 45001.2018, with attention on the documentation for audit purposes
- To support the QHSE manager during external audits
- To attend and contribute to all quality and H&S meetings
- To provide day to day support in all operational areas, to projects and departmental requirements to consistently improve quality standards
- To facilitate the implementation of departmental activities, including, training, internal audits, daily/weekly inspections, QHSE meetings, accident and near miss investigations
- To continually update the documentation for all non-conformances and customer complaints reported to the business
- To assist the operational managers in positive batch release with particular attention to the quality of product
- To ensure GMP practices are adhered to across the business
- To actively assist in the problem solving and investigations of all non-conformances and customer complaints
- Work across departments to implement best QHSE practices and to monitor trends per area
- To facilitate in operational areas during trails and validations to oversee the quality of the products resulting in final release
- To assist in continual improvement projects relating to QHSE across departments
- To periodically conduct effectiveness checks in all operational areas
- To provide assistance to the managers in batch rejection reports
- To coordinate and provide training as and when required to continually improve areas where trending of QHSE matters need attention
- Must have a good understanding of Auditing skills
- Understand the principles of GMP relating to all operational areas
- Have a good knowledge of Lab, Production and Warehouse.
- Understand Safety and Environmental Requirements for the business
- All business results are met / exceeded.
- Develop a quality, safety and environmental culture
This role description is by no means exhaustive and be regarded as a general overview only.
Any responsibilities / duties may be added to subject to business needs.
Salary £30k - £35k
Job Ref: 6537