An opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking QA officer to join a specialist pharmaceutical and medical device organisation local to Guildford, Surrey. As a QA officer you be involved in maintaining the companies ISO9001 quality management system alongside providing support and technical expertise to the production and quality control departments. To be successful as a QA officer you should possess commercial experience from a relevant industry and hold a degree in either a chemistry, pharmaceutical or engineering discipline.
Quality Assurance Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the company’s ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System, ensuring certification is maintained.
- Monitoring production activities to ensure that they comply with documented procedures and internal and external best practice standards.
- Assist in the qualification and validation of equipment and processes.
- Review of batch and analytical records from production and QC teams.
- Generate Validation Protocols and Reports and carry out equipment validation as required.
Quality Assurance Officer Requirements:
- Hold a degree within a chemistry, analytical science, pharmaceutical or engineering discipline.
- Possess commercial QA experience from a relevant industry: medical device, pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
- Hands on experience of equipment validation in a production or analytical environment would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge around ISO9001 quality management system.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow processes with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits – Company Pension Contribution – Flexible Working Hours – Stock/Share Options
Job Ref: 5623