A leading speciality chemical company has an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory and Quality Coordinator to join its team. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your career in Regulatory and Quality Compliance. You will be exposed to a range of global legislations including REACH, CLP, ASTM-D4236, Toy Safety & Environmental Directives. They can consider a recent chemical graduate keen to develop a career in Regulatory Affairs and QA, or, can take on a more experienced QA/RA professional who they can develop further.
This role will involve large interaction with the production, supply chain, marketing, R&D and QC functions.
Core duties include:
- Quality Assurance – Packaging Goods In & Packaged Goods Out. Working with the existing QC staff - maintaining existing specifications for tubes, containers, caps & labels. Ensuring that the highest possible standards of production are maintained and that new suppliers’ goods are thoroughly tested, and specifications rigorously set. Planning and executing strict quality audits during key production runs and driving continuous improvement within quality.
- Working with the Head of Regulatory affairs in maintaining product compliance on new and existing products. Administrating relevant external testing, managing and maintaining all aspects of Waste Packaging Regulations on IFS.
- BSc(Hons) in Chemistry, Material Science or related subject
- OR, previous experience in REACH and/or CLP
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary £21k - £28k
Job Ref: 6352