An opportunity has arisen for a chemist looking to step away from a laboratory and take on a regulatory role as part of a leading speciality chemical company. You will play a pivotal role in the product stewardship team, advising and educating customers around product compliance, you will also support in the development and implementation of environmental initiatives.
To be successful you should ideally hold a degree in chemistry or closely related discipline, possess commercial experience within a scientific organisation and most importantly a keen interest in challenging the environmental issues our planet faces.
- Prepare regulatory disclosures for customers and provide advice to the company’s technology teams regarding the regulatory credentials of the raw materials that are being used.
- Prepare and deliver regulatory and sustainability training for internal staff, suppliers and customers.
- This will require some travel, visiting Sun Chemical sites, suppliers, customers and on occasion brand owners.
- Work on improving the corporate social responsibility image where required.
- You should ideally hold a degree in chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Possess experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to a varied audience.
- Excellent attention to detail is key.
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + Excellent Benefits
Job Ref: 5809