A leading testing facility requires a Senior Analytical Chemist to join its team. You will lead method development and validation projects for LCMS and GCMS systems. Experience in GCMS method development is essential. LCMS is desired but training will be provided.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Educated to at least Bachelor degree level or have equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent practical competency.
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Proven experience of LCMS & GCMS systems.
- Experience in a scientific commercial laboratory environment.
- Working experience of quality management systems desirable.
- Method validation & development experience highly desirable.
- Experience of working in an accredited testing laboratory would be an advantage (ISO 17025).
- Highly conscientious.
- Well organised.
- Highly self motivated.
- Flexible, resourceful and innovative.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as with others.
- Ability and willingness to train others.
- Strive to work for the betterment of the company.
Location: East Anglia
Due to the confidential nature of this role, further information will be provided upon successful application.
Job Ref: 6545