An opportunity has arisen for a senior analytical chemist to join one of the world’s leading suppliers of speciality polymers, supporting multiple market segments, including coatings, construction, textiles and synthetic latex for gloves.
As a senior analytical chemist you should possess previous commercial experience working within an analytical laboratory and have be able to display expertise in either GC-MS, LC-MS or FT-IR with a strong understanding of method development & validation.
Senior Analytical Chemist Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively identify, report on and improve safety related issues using available tools and systems
- Responsible for leading and delivering technical programs within defined project areas.
- Develop and maintain technology expertise and insight in a relevant technical field.
- Apply a high level of scientific precision to the analysis and assessment of data and to draw and present conclusions.
- Building a network within wider organisation, e.g., technical, business units, production, etc.
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of company's products & applications.
- Develop and grow junior staff by transferring knowledge and skills as appropriate.
Senior Analytical Chemist Requirements:
- Educated to degree level within a relevant discipline, ideally Analytical Chemistry or closely related field.
- Commercial experience in analytical laboratory environment.
- Expertise in at least one of the following GC-MS, LC-MS or FT-IR.
- Possess a strong understanding of method development and validation.
Competitive Salary + Excellent benefits – Bonus - 25 Days Hols – Pension Contribution – Health Care – Free Parking
Hours: 37.5 Per Week – Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm
Job Ref: 5933