Our client forms part of a group that provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives.
The Surrey based Insight team of the organisation solves complex problems for the food and beverage industry using world-class consumer insight, sensory science and consultancy skills. They work with Marketing, R&D, Brand and Consumer Insight teams on wide-ranging projects to:
· Understand how far a company can evolve the sensory and marketing characteristics of their existing product range to drive sales growth and fend off competition without alienating their core consumer
· Define the new product development opportunities and the break-through concepts in a competitive industry full of new start-up brands and overcrowded categories
· Articulate the quality, sensory and marketing characteristics that are key to product and brand identity
· Explore the consumer view of a new technology, ingredient or early-stage product concept to inform leading innovators of consumer barriers and opportunities
They are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Senory Consultant to play a key role in the evolution of their insight proposition. Working with the Head of Insights to define, promote and deliver bespoke, unique and impactful client project and programmes.
· Work with the Head of Insight to develop and strengthen the Insight team working cross-group to discover opportunities for consumer and sensory insight to inform group projects.
· Help build new frameworks and methodologies encompassing the latest qualitative, quantitative and sensory techniques/ technologies to solve complex client challenges
· Play a lead role in business development and marketing engaging in thought-leadership and client development activities including pitch and proposal development
· Successfully run and deliver on client projects and programmes, optimally coordinating the team and resources.
An experienced and consultative analyst, you will bring proven experiences of building and delivering impactful research or consulting engagements for clients in the Food and Beverage sector. You’ll have a passion and curiosity for solving problems with the capacity to think and act creatively whilst bringing the rigour and skill required to craft insights from data. Including:
· Proven client engagement skill with ability to foster deep relationships
· Able to positively influence client direction and strategy through your insight and advice
· Exemplary written skill with the ability to create compelling and insightful narratives
· A passion for science and innovation within the Food and Beverage sector.
The company is committed to career development and makes a focussed effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Ref: 5565