We are working with a global environmental organisation in Wiltshire who are looking to appoint a senior process engineer into their water treatment team. As a senior process engineer you will conduct inspections and carry out on site troubleshooting of various water treatment processes at client sites. You will also provide a consultancy service for clients by preparing detailed performance reports with the view to optimise overall quality and performance.
To be successful as a senior process engineer you should hold a recognised qualification in a relevant engineering or scientific discipline, possess extensive practice within the water utility or consultancy sector and ideally have proven experience in water treatment process design.
Senior Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Continuously developing a firm understanding of present and emerging water treatment technologies and implement them into your work.
- Maintain and build relationships with a range of clients within the business portfolio.
- Contribute to the business success by leading projects to meet quality and time targets within budget through a disciplined approach.
- Prepare excellent technical reports and presentations for internal and external use.
- Enhance and advance the company’s capability, expertise and reputation by attending workshops, networking events and taking part in additional training programmes where required.
Senior Process Engineer Requirements:
- Educated to degree level within a relevant engineering or scientific discipline.
- Extensive experience within the water utility, water treatment or closely related industry.
- Possess experience in process design for the water industry.
- Understanding around the following operation practices: Coagulation, Flocculation, Filtration, Disinfection and Ozonation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits – Flexible Hours – Company Pension Contribution – 25 Days holiday + Banks – Life Assurance – Subsidised Canteen – Free Parking
Job Ref: 6035