A rapidly growing drug development company requires a Senior Production Technician to support its Surrey manufacturing facility initially on a 12 month contract. Your role will be to support scale-up and clinical batch manufacturing processes. To be considered you must have proven experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment.
This is initially a 12 month contract.
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:00 (some flex available)
Due to the location of the site it is essential that you drive and have your own vehicle.
- Producing drug carriers loaded with active ingredients to GMP standards
- Cleaning of production equipment
- Drafting & completing BMRs
- Support technology transfer process; including developing scale up & producing engineering batches
- Participate in IOQ & validation work
- Creating/ updating production SOPs
- Coordinate calibration of production equipment
- Troubleshooting production equipment
Key qualifications and skills:
- Life Science degree
- Proven experience working in a similar role in a GMP environment
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Knowledge of COSHH and H&S requirements
- Willingness to follow instructions
- Strong team-working skills
Salary £30k - £35k
Job Ref: 6187