An opportunity has arisen for a senior quality analyst to join the regulatory and accreditation team of a leading water testing business at their state of the art facility in Farnborough. As the senior quality analyst you will support the quality manager in the daily operations of the quality management systems for the on-site water testing laboratories in and to ensure accordance with ISO17025 and UKAS standards.
To be successful as a senior quality analyst you should ideally possess experience working in a water testing or ISO17025 / UKAS accredited laboratory and hold a relevant scientific degree (chemistry/biology)
Senior Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for day to day maintenance and review of all QC data and charts.
- Review of all internal QC and external proficiency testing data to ensure all failures are recorded and investigated.
- Carry out internal audits according to the requirements of ISO 17025 and in accordance with company requirements.
- Calibration of equipment including thermometers, timers, pipettes and balances.
- Organisation of external calibrations and review of certificates of calibration to ensure these are fit for purpose.
- Preparation of reports and data as required by UKAS, DWI and internal and external customers.
Senior Quality Analyst Requirements:
- Ideally possess experience working in a water testing or ISO17025 / UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Educated to degree level within an appropriate scientific discipline (chemistry/biology).
- Have existing knowledge of quality management systems.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, computer literacy and analytical skills.
- Have good knowledge of statistics and excellent attention to detail.
Salary £25-£28k + Benefits - 25 days annual leave - Stakeholder pension scheme & Life assurance
Job Ref: 5721