A market leading chemical organisation based in Buckinghamshire is currently recruiting for a Technical Account Manager to join its UK sales team. As Technical Account Manager, you will play a vital role in maintaining/developing excellent relationships with customers, creating new business opportunities and providing technical support to customers’ R&D department.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities
- To provide our customers and suppliers with excellence in innovation and customer service.
- Developing strong technical understanding of our wide range of Personal Care ingredients, their chemistry, benefits and formulation characteristics.
- Understanding the needs of customers and clients.
- Communicating scientific information clearly and concisely.
- Supporting customers throughout their development process, from concept to product launch.
- Visiting UK customers to develop long-term working relationships with their R&D, Purchasing and Marketing teams.
- Helping our Technical Development Chemists to create new Personal Care formulations that demonstrate the benefits of our products.
- Identifying new business opportunities for the business.
Technical Account Manager Requirements
- You must possess a degree level qualification in Chemistry or a Life Sciences related study.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all level of seniority.
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies
- A scientific approach to problem solving
- The ability to work under pressure
- Full UK driving licence
- The ability and aspiration to travel
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Company Benefits + Company Car
Job Ref: 6090