A global organisation that is the industry leader in the manufacturing of industrial fabrics and composite materials is looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer (Composites) to join their Belfast team on a permanent basis. As Senior Technician Support Engineer, you will play an independent role in providing support to the Northern Ireland business function whilst leading technical projects.
- Take the lead role for technical projects at customer sites across Northern Ireland and the UK.
- To provide technical expertise and to be the technical authority on a defined range of products and production processes.
- Contribute to the strategic objectives of technical support and provide proactive technical support to internal and external customers.
- Provide directly to aerospace customers, technical support and expertise for the introduction of new products and technologies.
- It is essential to hold a degree qualification in Materials Science, Engineering or Chemistry – MSc/MEng/PhD is preferred.
- You will hold a wealth of experience and have a sound technical background in composite material production and applications.
- To operate effectively and contribute to marketing and business objectives.
- Ability to team lead, organise and present excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and experience of data analysis and reporting – including six sigma techniques.
In return the company can provide an excellent opportunity to develop a successful career focused to Composite Manufacturing - Competitive salary + pension + bonus
Job Ref: 5494