A leading supplier of Analytical laboratory equipment is looking for a Trainee Analytical Sales Executive to join its growing team. You will be responsible for servicing the South of England and Wales through customer relationship management alongside direct sales responsibilities. This role is 60% field-based and 40% office-based. You must hold a degree in chemistry or a related subject, have experience in a commercial laboratory working with HPLC and have a desire to move into sales to apply for this role.
- Effective customer relationship management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Direct responsibility for sales negotiations and liaison with manufacturers.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- Participation in conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and support customers in the use of their equipment.
- Development of new business ventures.
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, biology or related discipline.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of scientific staff.
- Availability to travel throughout the area and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Centrally located in the territory within easy access to main road network.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company car allowance.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Potential for moving up to executive position within the company.
- Analytical Laboratory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelors in Chemistry or related subject
Job Ref: 6258