Our client, an industry leader in industrial automation manufacturing currently seek a Validation & Verification Engineer based in East Sussex. The Validation & Verification Engineer will plan, prepare and conduct formal V&V testing of a range of gas sensing products.
Validation & Verification Engineer Responsibilities:
- Plan & Execute Functional, Performance & Environmental V&V for a range of gas sensing products sold globally.
- Work in a Multi-disciplinary team.
- Use on-site facilities for environmental testing.
- Organise and manager off-site facilities and attend off-site testing.
- Generate Test Plans & Test Cases.
- Generate Test Reports.
- Actively support a Structured Safety Case Claim for all products.
- Actively contribute to a supportive, ethical work environment.
- Work to existing quality and technical standards and processes whilst supporting continuous improvement
Validation & Verification Engineer Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant industry experience.
- HND level technical qualification
- Performance testing of measurement systems.
- Principals of Electrical Safety
- General Environmental Testing such as IEC60068 or MIL-STD 810
- Flexible, tolerant, multi-tasking attitude when working under pressure.
- Gas Handling – Desirable
- EMC testing – Desirable
- Familiar with IEC 61207, 61508 and/or 61010 – Desirable
Role: Validation & Verification Engineer
Pay Rate: £35k
Package: pensions scheme, free parking, various company benefits
Job Type: Monday – Friday, Permanent role
Industry: Industrial Automation / Manufacturing / Gas Products
Location: Duddleswell, East Sussex
If you are interested please apply using the link available.