A growing FMCG manufacturer requires an E-Commerce Manager to join its team. You’ll be responsible for driving the online commercial results and ensuring brand cohesion across online-only retailers (e.g. Amazon), retail partners’ online stores and their own branded websites. You will be an experienced E-Commerce executive with previous experience working in a young, fast-growing business.
Trading & Marketing
- Building and executing the Ecommerce Sales & Marketing Plan while preserving equity and building brand integrity.
- Own and drive analysis of key business metrics: site traffic, conversion analysis, customer behaviour, & engagement metrics across different marketing channels.
- Review performance of key marketing initiatives such as Affiliate, Email and Social to maximise sales and ROI.
- Ensure site is optimised for all marketing activity, working with wider marketing team to create engaging and relevant content that supports channel activity.
- Work with SEO agency to ensure site is optimised for natural search, working with the relevant teams to maximise on-site relevant content/ link building.
- Drive the overall email strategy and oversee the development of the email calendar and strategy including execution of BAU email campaigns, automated campaigns and reporting.
- Manage and drive Affiliate Partnerships programme ensuring that we build brand equity and acquire new consumers.
- Managing product listings to ensure accuracy across all online points of purchase and making sure the listings are informative and engaging.
- Work with demand team to manage out-of-stock levels, discontinued products, new launch stock allocations).
- Creating rich, relevant product content for e-commerce as per the strategy by working closely with the Digital Content Manager, designers, agencies and other internal teams.
- Work with the development agency to execute new on-site technology to constantly evolve and improve user experience
- Be accountable for day-to-day site maintenance working with agency to fix technical issues
- Lead team site walks/site reviews to identify UX improvements
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role ideally using Magento
- Experience within a start-up or a fast-growing, young company.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and digital marketing best practise, website metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools.
- A growth mindset – in terms of the company and for yourself.
- Proficient in Web Analytics tools, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Work from home
- An industry leading team to work alongside
- The opportunity to travel to expos and events
- Flexible working hours
- Full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Great opportunity to progress your career within a Private Equity backed business, as we continue to go from strength to strength at a genuinely exciting time.
Job Ref: 6717