A fast-growth FMCG business has an exciting opportunity for a Head of Operations to join its team. You will report directly to the COO and provide further leadership, management and organization to this growing team. To be considered, you will have proven experience in leading operational efficiencies through OEE and people plans. You will also have a strong background in data and analytics. A background in the FMCG or related industry is preferred.
Leadership, management and organisation of the Production and Warehouse /Logistics teams to ensure business and customer requirements are met in a cost effective and efficient manner. Coordinate and support operational activities and projects to maintain momentum on business-critical items. Support the departmental managers and team leaders with difficult people management situations as required. Support COO and Head of People to implement the Organisational Structure changes and recruitment to grow the talent pool of the operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for initiating and delivering Continuous Improvement Program-Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organisation's mission and business plan
• Responsible for generating the appropriate analysis and associated reporting in order to support decision making
• Responsible for short term and long-term planning and successful execution in production and warehouse/Logistics operations, including CI Initiatives geared towards operational excellence aking. Issuing management reporting for all Operations processes
• Responsible for developing departmental budgets and delivering the agreed revenue through optimal production and fulfilment schedules on a weekly/monthly/annual basis.
• Responsible for regular review of site capacity and work on ways of optimising existing parameters through OEE and Labour cost matrix, OTIF
• Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of cross functional initiatives related to people, projects and assets within operations
You will also have a key role in management, supply chain, engineering, production, warehouse and costing operations. Further detail upon successful application.
Salary £60k - £65k
Job Ref: 6799