A fast-growth FMCG manufacturer requires Production Operatives to join its team. You will be responsible for the setup and operation of production machinery. This role will operate on a weekly rotating shift between 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm. To be considered you will be able to demonstrate previous experience in working in a production or manufacturing environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with schedules-orders according to the daily plan.
- Responsible for checking all materials and setup of the machines (batch codes, juice weights, measures, labels, and cartons) before production starts.
- Operating machineries between the production line.
- Run, and adjust when necessary, all semi-automatic machines and contact the relevant engineer in the event of a breakdown.
- Working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with high quality standards.
- Support and assist in maintaining the required hygiene (clean as you go) and safety standards within the company across all operational areas.
- Drive continuous improvement when it comes to Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery, while growing and expanding capabilities that meet production mandatory requirements.
- Accurately record any waste from the lines and report this to his supervisor.
- Flexible and willingness to work on 2 shift pattern rotation :1 week AM 7:00-3:00PM another week PM 3:00-23:00 PM)
Skills – Requirements.
- Background and knowledge in machine operation.
- Good hand-to-eye co-ordination.
- Strong attention to details and quality.
- Good level of English language.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills.
- Position can by physically demanding.
- Maintain the working area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Working with 5S standards.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Basic knowledge of electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of Automation Hardware/Software (Robotics) (Advantageous).
- Microsoft office literacy.
Salary - £18k - £20k
Job Ref: 6999