A growing food manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Administrator to supports its Regulatory team. Your role will be to support the regulatory function with administrative tasks, including the handling and documentation of technical information from areas such as regulatory, QA and H&S. To be considered, you will have a strong administrative background, ideally have previous experience working in another manufacturing and be familiar with regulatory or quality documents.
- To collate product and regulatory information for data entry onto company software system.
- Support in administration of the raw and packaging material information including collating data for entry onto company software system
- Provision of product information to customers through completion of basic questionnaires
- Provision of company specifications and statements in response to queries from external and internal customers
- To assist in maintenance of Kosher and Halal certification, ensuring supplier Kosher and Halal certificates are up to date and support in documentations record.
- Arranging sampling of products for testing to meet customer requirement.
- Raising purchase orders
- General administration of Technical Information, specifications, office support and record keeping for the department
- Continual improvement of technical department electronic and paper filing
- Perform routine internal auditing according to schedule and taking corrective action where required.
- Provide technical information to internal departments as required and provide customers with information as directed by department manager.
- Report issues and non-conformances in a timely manner
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Word and Excel) and Adobe
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain accurate records
- Attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience
- Experience of working in a technical department, ideally from food environment (desirable)
Please note, due to the location of this site it is required that you have your own vehicle.
Job Ref: 7001